Sunday, December 06, 2009
1. Lotteries are nuclear parables.
2. Docility strengthens the mind.
3. Subjectivity and Objectivity are imaginary antipodes.
4. There has never been a Free Market.
5. Temporality is a running wound.
6. The "World" is thought's crisis.
7. History: the mummification of being.
8. Historicity: mummery a la mode.
9. The dismantling of a County Fair teaches us the
ephemeral nature of dream.
10. Blue light mumbles a modest shame from every housefront.
11. We must stop our ears to Earth's grave call.
12. "Is it you, Gallant Poet, who dresses every beauty as a virgin
and whispers, entre nous, 'I've had her.'?
13. Tame eyes stars dazzle.....
14. Shadows stretch as if spirits of objects reach for darkness.
15. Empire is terror.