|Good thing I just bought some Hospital Chain stock!|
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
1. The future will be ruled by meth addled drone operators.
2. Neither trot nor ski because the shit mars snow.
3. Monetization is the easiest nihilism.
4. Editing T.S. Eliot: "This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but without giving a single fuck for 'people'."
5. The English and French Revolutions did fine without adhering to Scientific Principles. The Liberal fetish for a popular appreciation of Evolutionary Theory is reactionary.
6. Hegel's work is the best criticism of "common sense" philosophy. (Realism, Empiricism)
7. Orthodoxy is where ideologies go to die. (please note alternate meanings of "doxy" and "die")
8. Making conscious resistance to authority an ideology places it under glass, dead, pinned like a butterfly enabling hierarchical collection and classification.
9. Natural Selection: Mythical as the land of milk and honey, rational kernel of the Cosmos, etc.
10. Social Media: Canaries crying in sharecropped mines.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Exhibit A: Stoic, Tightly Coiffed Guitar Gods*. Athletic Men, Defined Muscularity, Genitals. Beautiful Ancillary Woman. Science. Missile.
*Of course Marr is the "Guitar God" here but hard to miss huge piece Sumner wields.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Thursday, June 07, 2012
The New York Times is once again floating "serious leadership" campaign propaganda for an Executive hoping to earn approval for a policy of indiscriminate(by it's own stated "principles") mass murder.
Namedrop Augustine and Aquinas to dazzle "thoughtful" liberals with Crusader apologia. Natch.
The decider is tested in secret. Can he continue to muster the will to kill anyone he wishes? It's a hard cross to bear. In the safety of the White House he meets with his advisors and mulls over which faces to erase with joystick operated drones. Very serious and heroic to take up the power of life and death over anyone, anywhere, at any time. A caricature of a living God brought to you by the latest military technology.
Fear not proud Americans. He's "maintaining his options" as Commander in Chief of the greatest nation forever. If he decides to kill you know his principles deemed it necessary to protect the Homeland. He's got your back, even in death. Accept his principles and, as a patriot, surrender your will to "his options".
The sound of whistling fills the sky...
Sunday, June 03, 2012
Bloody Diamond: Head of England's Oldest and Wealthiest Crime Family Celebrates 60 Years on the Dole
|"She sang a heavenly lullaby,|
The song of renunciation
By which the people, that giant clown,
Is lulled from its lamentation."
---Heine, Germany: A Winter's Tale.