Thursday, September 01, 2011

A Message from the President of the United States of AAAmerica(Courtesy of Obamaaa2012)




Keep shopping folks. The recovery's slow, but we're on the right track. Be sure to tune into my speech on jobs. I will say some wonderful things. The theme: "The United States, Forever a Triple A Rated Nation".


Leadership works best when it forges and promotes plans to help everyone. TARP, ACA, and HAMP are glorious examples of free enterprise and the government coming together to serve this great nation and its hard working people. Corporate leaders, Bankers and I have hashed out some wonderful work in the past few years.


What's that? None of this collusion has benefited you?


Well, wait a little. Don't be so fiercely rooted in the now. I won't be so beholden to electoral politics the next term. I'll be free to follow my heart and revisit ties to the community.


Why the concern? It will only be my past. To revisit the War Crimes and widespread Financial Fraud of the past decade would stir up too much trouble. Now is not the time to look back. The recovery is fragile and only a fool would invite more uncertainty. Markets need our vote of confidence. Let's look forward and watch as recovery dawns on tomorrow's horizon.


Until then I gotta raise a fuckload of money to cinch this election. You understand, don't you? Trust me. I am working for all of you. You're all heroes---(dramatic pause)---especially the brave men and women serving this great nation overseas.



God Bless AAAmerica


Obamaaa2012


To donate devote 401k contributions to BAC, GS, JPM, GE, GM, and CXW.

No comments: