Friday, August 15, 2008

Eyes Wake

Tidal erosion
eddies us
to slumber

Kaleidal motion
jetties up
every wonder

Aswim against 
the dark swell
of night's veil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I never felt taller. The door opened so easily. Talking on a mobile phone
as the artificial breeze parted my golden locks. Yes, it was me, talking loudly,
laughing and casting an audible shadow over the entire Music Section. A
lady told me I was yelling. How could a giant know? Everything seemed
smaller in scale.
Still as tall, I clicked the phone off and continued my search. Yes, it was me,
the ass unaware of himself.

2 comments:

Beysshoes said...

The poetry was stark, jarring and fragmented. The prose was hysterically funny. Both were theatrical. I loved this read.

Beysshoes said...

This will not continue, btw, if I don't get some art fucks soon. Sarai