|To create history with the very detritus of history.--Remy de Gourmont.|
1. Pink Slime, America's muscle.
2. Universal Healthcare: Asylums on the Moon, Chemotherapy in the Sun.
3. Cinema teaches us violins cry better.
4. My heart a honeycomb where the Queen needs no drone.
5. Buy acres of sky, you'll never ration the Sun.
6. An Ethics: Praise idlers and take offense that established morality is an enemy to the senses.
7. I embrace paradox for its benefit.
8. Atomic Sensuality: There is no skin, no barrier, separating you from me.
9. Des Esseintes dreamed Social Media.
10. White has never been a skin color, just ideology.