Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Distraction

Herein we indulge our pleasure in refined distraction.


A list of the finest pop songs of the past 10 years.


"Kids"----- Kelli Ali
"The Fear"------ Lily Allen
"Lessons Learned from Rocky I to Rocky III"---- Cornershop
"I'm Waking Up to Us"----- Belle and Sebastian
"Juxtapozed With U"----- Super Furry Animals
"Run"------ Ghostface Killah featuring Jadakiss
"Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken"----- Camera Obscura
"The Healer"------ Erykah Badu
"Portions for Foxes"------- Rilo Kiley
"International Player's Anthem"-------- UGK featuring Outkast
"Rise Up with Fists"------ Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
"Roxy"----- Supergrass
"She's the One"------ Caribou
"Bad Cover Version"----- Pulp
"Snowden"------ Doves
"Pyramid Song"------- Radiohead
"Hum"------Clem Snide
"Walmart Parking Lot"----- Clem Snide
"True Freedom"------ Eef Barzelay
"Tiny Spark"------ Brendan Benson
"Since K Got Over Me"------ The Clientele
"The Shy Retirer"------ Arab Strap
"Grindin'" ----- Clipse
"Spare Ohs" ------ Andrew Bird
"Fake Palindromes" ------ Andrew Bird
"Natural Disaster" ------- Andrew Bird
"Sweet Talk" ----- Spiritualized
"The Whores Hustle and the Hustlers Whore" ------ PJ Harvey
"Atom"------- British Sea Power
"(Cunts Are Still)Running the World" ------ Jarvis Cocker
"Gone" ----- Kanye West featuring Cam'ron

Random, not in order of refinement.

3 comments:

Beysshoes said...

An interesting listing. I'm going to do some audio sampling; I'll opine after I do.
Hey, the chat has risen from it's rigor. I miss you. Bey

Anonymous said...

I think if I were forced to listen to half this list on my ipod when running, I'd be inclined to run through intersections.. without looking and it's possible I'd slow down a bit too.

Honestly, isn't there some kind of auditory physical therapy.. some help, somewhere.

Terpsikhore

Anonymous said...

Terpsikhore,

Dancing in your seat is never safe.


Amphion