Thursday, December 07, 2006

As the Heavens Shit On a Hero........

Tis all in peeces, all coherence gone
All just supply, and all Relation......

John Donne




The infant was Microwaved nearly a year ago. Mumsy thought he was cold
and needed a good warming.
A hero abandons his wife and child to seek help in a blizzard. In an unknown
environ he begins his foolish trek. He abandons his wife and child for good.
The Stars shit on would be heroes as the light smiles on bastards everywhere.
Make your plans folks. Leaven your endeavor with a purpose. There the comedy
begins.
A new plan for Babylon. By a Babel of experts answers come. Delphic to
the bloodied sands. Laughter reigns over the heavens. Hold your cabals. Drag
up the cadavers of yesteryear to peddle oracles.
I kick the Dandelion thistles and watch them twist in the wind. Torturously
they refuse to settle. As a child I was taught to never place faith in heroes.
As it is above so below. I shit knowing Stars are brilliant turds.



2 comments:

Anatole David said...

so it is below.

Roger said...

I don't know, I think that life is so ridiculous, I might get a good laugh out of throwing my life away on a useless gesture like tramping into the wilderness in the snow.